Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Monday, March 07, 2005

More Attention Than The Dogs...

Shopping Trip
Today we (Galen and I) went to Home Depot and then Lowes. In the past I often took one of our dogs, they always get attention. But going with Galen was different!! People blurted out how cute he was, or that it was good to see a dad carrying around JR - many just wanted to say hello to his smil'n face.

I can understand dog's getting attention. It is unusual for many people to even consider taking them along. But a kid?? Is it that unusual? Oh well, I enjoy showing him places...

Man Down Update
Last week started Galen's first cold. Today he is better, but not out of the woods. Not as much goop is streaming from the nose, and he doesn't sound much like plugged pipes anymore. Maybe it is Natasha (the baby dog) keeping his face clean. Dog spit kills germs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home