Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Day in a Life

So busy, yet doing nothing. Almost every day it's the same old thing: play, rest while Galen naps, lunch, play, chores while Galen naps, play, dinner, play, and more chores after Galen goes to bed. A simple routine.

He is starting to develop some words. Doggeeee ball, mommeeee, and daddeeeee where the first ones. He's added yooooooogurt, Rocky, and others. I can see the difference in a boy and a girl's verbal development. I don't think it's because the words aren't in his head, I think it's that his head can't yet control the mouth. His verbal rants & rambles contain all sorts of sounds. And there are more every month.

And he tries to tickles. I just gotta laugh whether it tickles or not. I was working in the office when this beautiful young man tries to lure me to the gate. I resisted the urge to let him enter and I captured a scrunchy-face...

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the scrunchy-face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home