Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where did it go?

A month ago I still had it and now it is gone. The second nap. I couldn't tell ya exactly when it disappeared, but it was more than two weeks, but less than four. I miss it. It was an afternoon respite, a chance to read email, browse a few web sites, read a magazine and maybe, just maybe watch a TV show. No more.

I write this as he's in his room screaming, not sleeping. He was giving all the signs, grumpy, rubbing eyes, generally less inclined to mind, and moving a little slow. Now he's cussing me with those baby blood curdlering screams, sounding as pitiful as I don't know what.

A week and a half ago we went wheel'n up by Payson. He snoozed then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home