Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Break in Time

I had the opportunity to accompany Shanna on a business trip. So I went. I gotta say that a few days of no diapers, dishes, cooking, e-mail, telephone, driving, or herding was a wonderful experience.

Walking the beach while Shanna was working in a conference room was bittersweet. But did it stop me????


Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for the sitting services. As nice as the break was, it was even better to return to the smiling faces of our boys.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed the visit! What fun! A chance to visit with several of the cousins, visit the Children's Museum, the local Chuck E. Cheese establishment and dispense lots of hugs and kisses! Grandparent's don't notice the runny noses or dirty diapers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home