Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Teeth, Speed, and Trim

The teeth are multiplying! There are now two lower, and one upper with another soon to burst onto the scene. I miss the toothless grin, but the hill billie grin is great too.

Crawling speeds are up. He "chases" the dogs from room to room. I sometimes gate off an area so that the dogs can rest in peace. Their water bowl is also a source of amusement for Galen, he likes to splash.

Galen got his first haircut/trim last week. The bangs were getting into his eyes, so Shanna decided they must be cut. I'll have to admit it does look better, but I was sad to see the long bangs go.

In looking at the weather, seems like summer is coming to a close; everywhere except here. It is just now getting to the point where we can spend the day outside, I don't like being cooped up inside of air conditioning all day. Now we can extend the daylight outside play hours. But the national retailers in Phoenix never seem to figure this out. Go to mall, what are they selling? Fall fashions, well, fall fashions for the cool east or upper western coasts. It's still 100 in the day, mid- to upper- 80's during the night. I don't need sweaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home