Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Looked Into the Mouth of the Beast

And saw black. I looks like his teeth have black spots here and there, I have waited wayyy to long to get him to the dentist. Maybe it was food stuck in crevices, I hope so. This morning I printed out a list of Delta Dental dentists within a ten mile radius. Time to get Galen his first dental check.

Liam is no longer stationary, he rolls all over the place. I can't tell if it's specifically directional or just the pure joy of rolling. But it is fun to watch. He'll pull those legs up, lean, and roll right over. He does seem to track Galen, he'll crane his head-n-neck around to see what his big brother is doing.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! Mine have seen a dentist SEVERAL times and still Drake needs a minor cavity fixed. Course it would help if all of the grandparents would not give them candy! Mom and Dad have stopped--for the most part. I can't seem to get the others to quit yet--not a problem when we are there--it is if they are watching them. Oh well! Let us know what the dentist says! How's Rocky?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home