Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Friday, March 11, 2005

Wiffle Ball and a Week-Long Break

Wiffle Ball: No, he's not playing yet, but I wish.

Picture of the Week: This is an example of perfection, a baby passed out from boob juice


Owner's Manual: Shanna started an Owner's Manual for Galen, something to give a baby-sitter. It includes phone numbers, his basic routine, and other cool tidbits. Good stuff. Where is the warranty sheet?

Computer Stuff: I downloaded and started using Mozilla's Firefox web browser. I've quickly decided it's WAYYY better than Microsoft's Internet Explorer, if for no other reason than pages load faster, popup protection included, and it's mostly virus resistant. 2 thumbs up...

I'm also trying their email client, jury's still out.

Pigeon's: Scourge of the earth, bringer of pestilence, flying rodent, cat food.

A Temporary Break of My Literary Adventure: This is my last entry for a week or so, enjoy your break from my babble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home