Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back to normal

I got home Saturday - and no one was there. Well, that's not quite right. Natasha & Beast were there. As Rocky walked through the garage, he looked back at me almost as to say, "Hurry up, I wanna go in!". Inside was a small bit of mayhem as Rocky, Natasha, and I all got to say hello to each other.

Then I was right back in the driveway unloading the truck. As Shanna pulled into the driveway I circled around the pillar and hide from Galen's view. I then pounced into view through the window and hopped into the backseat. His stream on consciousness babbling was priceless. He certainly seemed happy to see me, even though I was quite ripe.

I had an excellent time. But certainly I was happy to be home with my wife, son, and extended family of animals. Another thanks to my wonderful wife for letting me disappear for a week.

And K2 is only six weeks away!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home