Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

9 times out of 10

It's lunchtime, he's hungry, and unusually photo-cooperative...
Galen waiting for lunch - 2014

It's breakfast time, he's satiated, and wondering why am I pointing the camera at him...

Liam waiting to depart - 2014

It's playtime, the slide tube was fun, and ready to burst out for more...
Galen sitting in a tube - 2014

It's playtime, the water is awesome, and he's ready to rock-n-roll...
Liam playing at Gull Lake - 2014


I've been asked many a time, "How do you like staying at home?" My stock answer is I love it, nine days out of ten, and on that tenth day I want a bottle of Bourbon and to be left alone. It seems that a bit too many "day ten" have occurred lately. But then I look at our boys, I see the fun, the smiles, and inquisitive eyes and I know that those nine days give me the strength to survive all of those tens - without all the Bourbon.

Well, maybe just a wee bit...

2 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always said move closer! Grandma would love thay!

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Shanna said...

Save the bourbon for when I get home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home