Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Another place, another time

That may be backwards, it should probably be another time, another place.

That was Arizona, back when I had but one lad to watch over, when I could more easily shop, wander, and do nothing. Maybe go for a drive, get an ice cream cone, or even a tasty adult beverage. Mobility was easy compared to what was gonna happen when the second arrived on the scene. Now, with Galen back in preschool, my morning seems like old times.

Liam gets more one-on-one with me, and he gets more time around the house without big brother watching over. Now to find some good ice cream. I already know where to find tasty adult beverages...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home