Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Monday, May 09, 2005

Lazy Monday - Items I thought Noteworthy

I didn't have much energy this morning, so I'm just posting a few items I noticed last week but didn't get posted...

Galen's great by the way! He can sit up all by himself, though he needs help getting there. I took some backyard pic's yesterday, I'll get a good smile posted soon.

Talk about a greedy bastard, couldn't return the finger... CNN.com - Fight over finger found in custard - May 6, 2005

I should be able to shift the time, and media of recordings. Good call on this announcement, but I fear the lobbyists will eventually win by going straight to the congressional trough... US appeals court tosses FCC's broadcast flag rule - May. 6, 2005

Republican business interests can never let a good chunk of land go unmolested... CNN.com - New rule could open roadless forest areas - May 5, 2005

Don't ask, don't tell? CNN.com - Bloggers deserve the 'journalist's privilege' - Apr 27, 2005

Get out of Kansas, their education system is going backwards...CNN.com - Evolution hearings open in Kansas - May 5, 2005 If you EVER need help refuting the Creationists/Intelligent Design pseudo-babble, read Science & Technology at Scientific American.com: 15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense. Even the Pope, a pillar of conservative thought, has declared evolution compatible with Christianity. Watch out, the Evolutionists might be in your school board too.

Didn't they know they weren't Oz Munchkin's? BBC NEWS | World | Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home