Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Spurts, Parrots, and Stains

Galen seems to be getting ready for a growth spurt. He's gone from eating 6 ounces a day from a bottle to 10 - 12 ounces. Last weighing he was about 17 1/2 pounds, and that was on May 10. Maybe time to weigh again, but than again, maybe not. He's eating, pooping, peeing, sleeping, and happy. That's all I care about.

Galen is becoming a parrot. He can't mimic anything consistently, but he keeps trying. He does occasionally product a vowel or consonant. Language and speech development is amazing.

I was doing stuff in the garage Monday morning and made the mistake of looking up. And I thought to myself, SELF, where did that water-like-stain come from? About 12 X 4 inches covering both the vertical and horizontal area around the inside edge, up where the ceiling meets the wall. And another spot about two feet out on the ceiling look'n to be where the joint would be. So, up in the attic I went. And thankfully it was early in the day, not too hot.

I didn't see a thing. I got above the afflicted area, saw no water. Took a look at the heat exchange water catch basin & tubing, no sign of leaks. Hmmm, wonder where that stain came from? It must be noon somewhere - time for a beer...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home