Off the Pan, Into the Fire

My journey through the realm of raising our sons...

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sorry for no updates for the past week, I was busy. I got to watch Shanna's 6-year old nephew. The house doesn't have much in the way of 6-year old entertainment, so it was up to me... We went to the park, he did some helping in the kitchen, he suffered through homework, and swam in the pool. And not one minute of TV. He also did quite a bit of reading to Galen, that was nice & helpful.

I've added a few new pictures to my Webshots account. Clicky clicky. The three amigos picture was from last Monday - a few of us Dad's got together for a baby walk... Good times.

Sunday was Shanna's birthday. I offered to make french toast for breakfast, but she preferred her normal stuff. We spent the morning sitting in the back yard enjoying the wonderful weather, listening to the birdies and reading the funnies. We went to THE KEG for their free birthday dinner. Of course my dinner, the refreshing adult beverages and dessert cost, but that's OK. We sat next to another couple with an 8-month old boy. He and Galen kept looking at each other. What do they see?

The Indy 500 will be here soon. I used to numb a lot of brain cells walking through the infield, especially on Carb Day (when I should have been in school). Nowadays I know so few of the drivers and teams Official Indianapolis 500 Website.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are being watched.....


Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home